Dear iGolf72 Family,
To all our wonderful iGolf72 patrons locally and from all around the United States, thank you for being part of our family. We really do think of you like that – FAMILY. As such, everything we do in the operation of our Indoor Golf & Sports Center is designed to create a fun, safe, and healthy environment where our loved ones can create memories that last a lifetime!
To start, iGolf72 has taken a novel approach to protecting our patrons and employees. Even before COVID-19, our Indoor Golf & Sports Center has been second to none in terms of facility cleanliness and guest safety.
Here’s just a few of the EXTRA things we are doing to ensure your safety:
iGolf72 CONTINUES “Exclusive Private Access to Golf Suites”
Our Suites have always been and will continue to be restricted use by family/group ONLY. We have 4 suites/bays physically separated by walls and roped off by stanchions that are accessible by ONLY your group for a designated period of time. No sharing of suites/bays with non-group members or general patrons.
In order to effectively play our part in the communities we serve, and out of an abundance of caution, iGolf72 has taken the unprecedented move of temporarily reducing fire marshal capacity levels by 80%. We now operate at 20% capacity. iGolf72 remains in close contact with state and local government officials, ensuring compliance with any additional community mandates.
iGolf72 General Process Changes
- Private Golf Suite Rentals changed from 1, 1.5, and 2-hour non-exclusive sessions to: Two (2) hour, and Three(3) hour private exclusive access sessions – as a result less people have access to suites.
- Accepting online booking ONLY (no walk-ins)
- A temporary halt of Golf Club rentals to eliminate potential contamination possibilities.
- Contactless transactions (Receipts by email only)
ALL RESERVATIONS DONE ONLINE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
iGolf72 Cleanliness and Standards
While our standard cleaning protocols have always far exceeded the industry norms, we are taking things a huge step further. Our already stringent cleaning schedules have been amplified.
- Use of medical-grade, cleaning products proven to be Coronavirus effective
- All frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and sanitized before each Private Rental Session
- Wellness checks (temperature & symptom check) of all employees prior to each shift
- Wellness checks (temperature & visual symptom check) of all Patrons prior to access.
- Expanded operation of “Clean AIR” activated Air Filtration system employing 24ft ceilings for dispersion
- Complete alignment with all CDC requirements and recommendations
Our message is clear: iGolf72 is among the safest locations for family fun. We encourage guests to follow any and all CDC recommendations. Be safe. Be vigilant. The iGolf72 family, and indeed the human family, will continue, and with it the memories we create as friends and families exercising together.
Thank you for supporting local small businesses,